These luscious cake type brownies are topped with a fudge icing and M&Ms. What can be wrong with that? Nothing. Enjoy
How To Make M&M Fudge Brownies
Measure out the ingredients before starting. Preheat the oven to 350ºF/177ºC. Prepare a baking pan by lining it with parchment paper and non-stick spray. Have the parchment paper extend over two sides of the pan to make removal easier. in a saucepan, heat the butter and chocolate chips until melted. Once the butter and chocolate chips are melted, pour into a mixing bowl.
Add the cocoa powder, granulated sugar and baking powder,
Mix well with a wire whisk. Add the sifted all-purpose flour. Add the vanilla extract to the eggs,
Add eggs one at a time. mixing well in between. Pour the batter into a prepared pan and bake in a preheated 350ºD/177ºC oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Remove from the oven to a cooling rack and allow brownie to completely cool. Remove the brownie from the pan and ice with fudge icing. Finish the icing with a baker’s decoration.
Sprinkle M&M® candies on top. To serve,slice off the outer edges then slice into 12 pieces.
M&M Fudge Brownies Recipe
- 7 ounces Unsalted Butter (200g) (1-3/4 sticks)
- ⅓ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (50g)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar (150g)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder (21g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 3 large eggs (150g)
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour (90g)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder (2.5g)
- pinch of salt
- Fudge Icing or Ganache
- M&M candies
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF/177ºC.
- Prepare you baking pan by lining with parchment paper and non-stick spray.
- In a sauce pan, place the butter and chocolate chip. Heat on low heat while stirring constantly until the butter and chocolate is melted.
- Transfer the chocolate mixture to a work bowl. Add the cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder. Mix with a wire whisk.
- Add the sifted all-purpose flour, mix.
- Add the vanilla extract to the eggs. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well between additions.
- Pour into prepared baking pans.
- Bake in a preheated 350ºF/177ºC until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely.
- Remove from pan, ice with fudge icing, finish the icing with a baker's decoration as shown in the video.
- Sprinkle with M&Ms.
- To serve, trim the edges off and cut into 12 pieces,
How To Make M&M Fudge Brownies – Tutorial